Job #: 2020-006
Location: Midland, TX - South Region
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Non-exempt
Essential Job Duties:
- Accurate measurement, sampling, operations, and custody transfer of various crude oil types being gathered and transported; following measurement manual procedures and guidelines.
- Reconcile system/segment line balance, system utilization, and quality control.
- Perform batch change operations to ensure effective commodity segregation and quality.
- Perform (L) ACT and tank inspections with associated documentation.
- Measurement security at field locations and stations within area of responsibility.
- Monitor SCADA/HMI interface to ensure safe operating parameters.
- Interact with various computer programs to generate custody tickets and other operations required to perform assigned duties.
- Schedule crude oil movements thru facilities to maintain safe efficient inventory levels.
- Read and understand station flow diagrams, gate maps, and pipeline drawings.
- Must pass COBRA test
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of oilfield measurement, preferably pipeline/station measurement experience.
- Experience with (L) ACT meter operations and station equipment, and meters calibration.
- Experience with crude oil analyzing equipment.
- Experience with (L) ACT unit design and operations.
- Experience with flow computers, coriolis meters, and displacement meters.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suites, STAR, Maximo)
- Perform various mathematical calculations associated with job duties to ensure accurate quality and quantity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Must be a team player and work with others.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work rotating 12-hour shift schedule (if applicable, site specific).
- Requires fine motor skills and ability to lift 50 lbs., and work outside in all weather conditions, and extended hours.
- Visual acuity correctable to 20/40 distant and 20/20 near, Color Vision required: Ability to distinguish colors on LCD SCADA/HMI interface.
- Must be able to climb large storage tank stairs, with measurement equipment, and work at elevated heights.