Job #: 2020-010
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico – West Region
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Non-exempt
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for meter calibration (displacement and coriolis) and all other proving duties in assigned area and other areas as needed.
- Operate and move, (pulling/backing), gooseneck proving trailer.
- Witness third party meter calibrations as needed.
- Perform various mathematical calculations associated with meter proving calculations and analyze meter performance and other analytical data to assist in accurate measurement.
- Troubleshoot and repair all meter proving related problems and/or assist in repair if needed.
- Read and understand station flow, pipeline drawings, and maps.
- Schedule and coordinate meter calibrations at lease and custody facilities locations.
- Assist in maintenance and measurement operations as needed.
- Other duties and projects assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- Must have 2 years portable/stationary meter proving experience.
- Strong understanding and experience of prover Water Draw methods and calculations.
- Strong understanding of DOT, OSHA, and API regulations.
- Strong math skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Must be a team player and work and communicate well with others.
- Fine motor skills required, ability to lift 50 lbs., and work outside in all weather conditions, and extended hours.
- Color vision required. Visual acuity correctable to 20/40 distant and 20/20 near.
- Must be able to climb, with required equipment, ladders and stairs and work at elevated heights of up to 60 feet.