Job #: 2020-007
Location: Odessa, TX - South Region
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Non-exempt
Essential Job Duties:
- Coordinate and support with field I & E teams; includes both company and contract work groups.
- Provide assistance to I & E Lead in coordinating I & E maintenance activities for pipeline facilities repair, installation and modifications.
- Provide proactive management in scheduling and coordinating field related I & E activities for pipeline and facilities and preparation of data for entry into the company LMEP and Maximo program.
- Assist in design and planning of all new customer connections and optimization of both new and existing L.A.C.T., field data, storage and terminal facilities where automation or electronic management is required.
- Ensure installations adhere to corporate policies, procedures, applicable codes and regulations.
- Manage technical projects at the field level and coordinate material and resources.
- Provide detailed material & labor project estimates.
- Perform scheduled integrity testing of various critical safety and protective devices per D.O.T FCR 195.
- Perform installation, problem diagnosis, fault analysis and repair of computerized control systems relative to the following:
- Metering (volumetric and mass measurement) and control devices.
- Control systems (PLC, Relay Logic, etc.).
- Read and draw basic electrical schematics.
- Basic knowledge of local area network.
- MODBUS Over I/P.
- Component level repairs to electronics circuits.
- Motor operated valves.
- Motor Control Centers.
- Medium Voltage Switch Gear and Power Handling Equipment.
- Electronic tank gauging systems.
- Operations computer hardware and associated equipment.
- Supervise and/or repair mechanical problems on pipeline equipment.
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis, implement preventative/predictive maintenance and to participate in RCM analysis.
- Other duties and projects assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 5 years experience with oil field and/or pipeline and terminal automation systems; thorough knowledge of pipeline systems and surface equipment, including tanks, valves, positive displacement and centrifugal pumps, electric motors, gas engines, and other pertinent equipment.
- Strong understanding of pipeline transportation system operations.
- Sound knowledge of API, NEC, OSHA, & DOT codes & standards, with ability to apply that knowledge to pipeline projects.
- Operator Qualification per D.O.T. FCR 195 (Administered by Centurion).
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite and CMMS Systems).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Team player and works well with others.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Strong, team oriented interpersonal communication.
- Supervisory, analytical and project management skills.